Products We Recommend & Sell in Woodbury
Live Well Adjusted carries nutrition from high quality providers such as Standard Process®, NutriDyn®, and Elderberry Queen.
Along with a healthy diet, we recommend a quality multivitamin, Omega 3 Fish Oil, and a Vitamin D be taken every day. We also carry Dynamic Fruits & Greens and Elderberry Syrup for immune support.
We only sell products to our patients that our families use themselves. These products are in stock at our office. Please ask your doctor if you have any questions.
Catalyn® contains vital nutrients from whole food sources.
- Supplies multiple vitamins and minerals for complete, complex nutritional supplementation
- Designed to bridge nutritional gaps in the diet
- Encourages healthy cell functioning
Tuna Omega-3 Oil
Tuna Omega-3 Oil delivers essential omega-3 fatty acids (including DHA and EPA).
- Natural profile of tuna oil, not concentrated
- Supports normal lipid profiles within normal range
- Supports the body's natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Third-party tested for environmental contaminants
- Supports cognition
- Supports the nutritional needs of the mother and baby during lactation.
- Supports skin and hair health
- Supports emotional balance†
- DHA is important for proper fetal eye and brain development.
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Supports Bone, Cardiovascular, and Immune Health
D3 5000 has transitioned to a 120 count bottle.
NutriDyn's D3 5000 is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D that provides 125 mcg (5,000 IU) per softgel.
Vitamin D is a term that refers to a group of five fat-soluble vitamins that are classified as secosteroids, with research suggesting vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) as being the most important form in humans. Since we produce much of our natural vitamin D transdermally (through the skin) via sunlight exposure, it is imperative that oral supplementation of vitamin D come in the form of D3. This is the most bioavailable form of vitamin D in a softgel, maximizing its absorption into the body.
Vitamin D3 is structurally similar to cholesterol, and is converted via the liver and kidneys to its active form calcitriol. Calcitriol goes on to perform a multitude of roles in the body, and is particularly crucial for proper absorption of the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc. Calcitriol also regulates bone growth and regeneration, as well as immune, cardiac, and neuromuscular functions.
Given the importance of adequate Vitamin D levels in the body and many people's lack of exposure to direct sunlight, D3 5000 supplementation can help users in a variety of ways. The most relevant researched-backed benefits derived from consumption of Vitamin D3 include;
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Supports healthy mood and stress levels
- Supports bone and skin tissues
- Supports immune function
Standard Process designed Daily Fundamentals to increase the ease and convenience of taking supplements for general health and bone health maintenance. Each box provides 60 packs for a 30-day supply of high-quality whole food supplements.
The General Health packs contain Catalyn, Tuna Omega-3 Oil, and Trace Minerals-B12 to provide patients with daily foundational support. The Bone Health packs contain Calcifood Wafers, Ostrophin PMG, Cataplex D, and Cruciferous Complete to give patients nutrients that are important for the maintenance of bone health.*
Dynamic Fruits and Greens
With Superfruitox™ Proprietary Blend of Certified Organic Super Fruits: Açai, Goji, Mangosteen, Noni & Pomegranate
Dynamic Fruits & Greens with Super Fruits is an easy-to-mix, great-tasting, nutrient-rich superfood formula with whole food concentrates designed to provide synergistic phytonutrient nutrition. It provides a "super blend" of 100% natural fruit and vegetable extracts, vitamins, flax lignans, ionic trace minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and symbiotic intestinal flora. This dynamic blend supplies your body with improved energy, metabolism, fat-burning, digestion, detoxification, immunity, repair, recovery, revitalization, and longevity!
- Powerful Antioxidant Benefits
- Contains 15 Certified Organic Foods & 70 Trace Minerals
- Almost 50 Different Freeze Dried Super Foods
- Improve Immune Function
- Alkalize Body & Balance pH
- Enzymes, Probiotics & Fiber For Digestion
- Detoxification of Body Systems
- No Sugar Added - Diabetic Safe
- No wheat, dairy, preservatives, MSG, stimulants or caffeine
Pain/Strain Relief in Woodbury
Effective Natural Pain Relief for Sore Muscles and Joints
Biofreeze pain reliever is the number one clinically used and recommended topical analgesic (muscle rub). With USP-grade menthol as the active ingredient, Biofreeze provides highly effective short term pain relief promoting faster recovery. Simply apply to affected areas for fast and effective relief of pain related to sore muscles, muscle sprains, muscle strains, sore joints, arthritis, and bruises. Biofreeze has a new, improved formula that is preferred by four of out five topical analgesic users.
Soft Comfort Corpak
Large size makes this pack perfect for the upper or lower back, knees and thighs. Helps treat strains, sprains, tendonitis, and other injuries. Soft, "frost-free" cover. Store in freezer until needed. Heat in microwave. Non-toxic, biodegradable gel.
Based on the initial pack temperature below 75F (24C). Knead after each heating. Microwave ovens vary; use care when heating and removing pack from microwave. Overheating pack may cause pack to rupture and/or leak. Carefully check the pack with the palm of your hand before applying. Discard pack if punctured or broken. Heat 30 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
3:00pm - 8:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm